Autumn short break with wellness in the boutique hotel
Fireplace, good wines, fine dining and relaxation
In the middle of the Nature Park Hüttener mountains with colorful forests and morning fog over the Bistensee ... Also excursions to the Schlei, to Schleswig or Eckernförde are particularly beautiful in autumn. And back in the hotel you can enjoy relaxing moments by the fireplace or in the sauna right on the lake shore.
Travel period thru December 29, 2017.
Autumn getaway │ 2 nights │ 1 or 2 persons │ Travel period thru December 27, 2107
- 2 overnights
- Daily, rich breakfast buffet
- One coffee or tea with cake
- Once a wine aperitif at the fireplace (on the second day between 17 and 20 o'clock)
- Once our Abendbrot evening meal - regional specialties in the restaurant LammButtRind (on the day of arrival)
- For each guest a 30 minute massage
- One-time cycle or canoe
- Free access to the Nature Spa on all 3 days
- Fashion Pass with 10% discount at Designer Outlet Neumünster
- Samova tea or Nespresso coffee in the room
- Wi-Fi, mineral water in the room and parking
Arrival Sunday *: € 299 for 2 │ € 199 for 1
Arrival Monday to Thursday: € 329 for 2 │ € 229 for 1
Arrival Friday, Saturday or holiday: € 349 for 2 │ € 249 for 1
* except holidays
firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 4338 99710 or online form
NON-BINDING RESERVATION INQUIRY
Standard room with lake views │ €40
Comfort room with lake views │ €60
Junior suite with terrace and lake views │ €90
Lakeside ofuro bath │ €28 für 2
Infrared sauna │ €12 for 2
Upgrade to a 4-course fine dining menu on the day of arrival │ €30 for 2
In every season we offer the perfect getaway. For many of our guest, a short break in Schleswig-Holstein in the fall is particularly beautiful.
Our fall getaway includes the aromatic regional cuisine of the LammButtRind restaurant, two nights in a stylish boutique hotel room, and spa treatments in the Nature Spa.
This little break in the middle of the autumnal forests of the Hüttener mountains also leaves enough time for hikes or short trips to Eckernförde, Kiel, Schleswig or the Baltic Sea.