Winter getaway between Hamburg and Sylt
Beautiful short break in the boutique hotel on the idyllic lake
For many of our guests, winter is the best season at the Bistensee lake and the Hüttener Berge. The nature park invites to great hiking tours through the woods.
After some outdoor activity you can recover in the Finnish sauna right on the lakeshore, the ofuro bath or the modern infrared sauna overlooking the lake.
The crackling fireplace invites you to a relaxing coffee and cake or long evenings with selected wined. Our restaurant querbeet serves a seasonal cuisine with many regional specialties.
Winter │ 2 nights │ 2 people │ travel period thru March 31, 2017
- 2 nights
- Welcome Drink
- Free access to the Nature Spa on all 3 days
- 1x ofuro wellness bath for 2 in the cedar wooden bathtub
- 1x infrared sauna, stand-up paddling, canoe or bike for 2
- 1x 2-course meal in the restaurant 'querbeet' with 2 glasses of wine
- 1x coffee and cake at the fireplace
- Daily rich buffet breakfast
- Fashion Pass with 10% discount in the Designer Outlet Neumünster
- Wi-Fi, bottled mineral water in the room and parking
Arrival on Sunday: € 279 for 2
Arrival from Monday to Thursday: € 299 for 2
Arrival on Friday or Saturday: € 339 for 2
Upgrades in rooms with lake views on request
Phone +49 4338 99710, firstname.lastname@example.org or online form
NON-BINDING RESERVATION INQUIRY
Travel period thru March 31, 2017